As an equal opportunity Early Learning Center, Little Blessings Preschool considers applications for enrollment, regardless of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, disability or any other basis prohibited by law. Enrollment packets are provided to interested parents/guardians upon completion of an “Orientation Tour”. All admission requirements must be met at least two business days prior to the child’s first day of attendance.
We require all children to tour Little Blessings Preschool at least once prior to enrollment. This visit gives you and your child a chance to meet teachers, future friends, and to see the new surroundings.
Admission requirements are as follows:
- An Enrollment Form must be completed for each child that will attend Little Blessings Preschool.
- A Physician’s Health Statement and a current Immunization Record is required for all children.
- A signed copy of the Authorization for Emergency Medical Care form must be on file for each child.
- A signed copy of the Parent Agreement Contract (the last page of this Handbook) must be on file.
- A completed copy of Infant Feeding Instructions is required for all children less than one year old.
Each family is asked to meet with the Director or Preschool Coordinator before the first day of attendance to complete additional paperwork. Feel free to ask any questions or discuss any concerns you may have with the Director or Preschool Coordinator. We welcome your questions and input!
Please be sure to update all emergency information as needed, including address, home and work telephone numbers, and individuals authorized to pick up your child.